The content planning process started in Google Docs, as this is our company's primary tool when it comes to writing and editing large bodies of content. I used the information and structure that I learned from my curricula design course to lay out the entire course. I started with broad strokes: the content standard, enduring learning, and essential questions that users should be able to answer. I was then able to narrow down the content to fit a rubric, and then created something similar to a lesson plan which helped me break down the videos.
It was important to me that each video would be short and complete so that the curricula would be flexible to additions well into the future, and so that it would be easy to edit videos should anything change.
Since I was responsible for most of the project myself, I was able to use the tools of my choice. I am very familiar with Adobe products, so I used Adobe XD to create the slides and animations that featured in the videos, and then recorded and edited with Adobe Premiere Pro. I planned and created all of the assets in advance so that I could iron out any awkward points or fill any gaps before recording in order to avoid redoing work.